CoinPeople.com

Russian coins of interest (quality, rarety, beauty) for sale on eBay...

extant4cell

I thought to start this new thread to add some life to Russian section of the forum. There are some interesting coins on eBay (still!!!), don't you agree? Some have astronomical prices that some sellers believe are justifiable, and that keeps those coins unsold. They are nonetheless are attractive for different reasons: their quality, rarety, beauty, etc... If you have such examples, and you are not inclined to satisfy their exorbitant price tags in a near future, show them to everyone else, I dare you. ;) We have little to loose doing this, I think, as these coins have been sitting in your watch for many moons, like mine...

Please show coins only from trusted sellers, as there is no harm in promoting them! :) And who knows, may be they will drop their prices soon.

Here are few from my watch list:

$T2eC16ZHJHgE9n0yG+(tBRKR1GvtLQ~~60_1.JP$T2eC16JHJHEE9ny2p580BRKR1IDDfg~~60_1.JP

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/181145447920?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_844wt_821

E738.jpg

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/370754284540?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_2468wt_903

$(KGrHqNHJBkFJSd5!DKBBS,YMH,oIw~~60_1.JP$(KGrHqNHJBkFJSd5!DKBBS,YMKy9Fg~~60_1.JP

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

.....Please show coins only from trusted sellers, as there is no harm in promoting them! :) And who knows, may be they will drop their prices soon....

Somehow I do not see the logique here. If anyone promoted my coins I probably would raise the price right away. Also I am sure you can speak Russian to user valeriavaleria71 and beat them for a better price for coin you are watching.

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG
Here are the pictures from your link BKB. It's a bit off centre, but nice nonetheless....
As to the question of the price. I am not in a hurry to buy the coins I am showing. They have been on eBay for a while for these prices. I like them, but
I will not pay the asking price even with 20% down. So, the idea is not to promote so much, as to share links and show that there are still good coins out there if you prepared to pay the price. If someone will buy any of them, well...
I will be glad that I helped them to find that coin... ;)

I think the only coin that I really would like at the moment is a circulated platinum 3 ruble coin. That's a few years down the road. Other regional coins such as Armavir, Tannu Tuva, Spitzbergen and Georgian coins do interest me - I just seem to have a love and hate relationship with those particular type of coins. I should offload my entire collection and see how that sparks interest - haven't seen a few coins on the market for a while.

Please feel free to send personal offers anytime.

I thought to start this new thread to add some life to Russian section of the forum. There are some interesting coins on eBay (still!!!), don't you agree? Some have astronomical prices that some sellers believe are justifiable, and that keeps those coins unsold. They are nonetheless are attractive for different reasons: their quality, rarety, beauty, etc... If you have such examples, and you are not inclined to satisfy their exorbitant price tags in a near future, show them to everyone else, I dare you. ;) We have little to loose doing this, I think, as these coins have been sitting in your watch for many moons, like mine...

Please show coins only from trusted sellers, as there is no harm in promoting them! :) And who knows, may be they will drop their prices

$(KGrHqNHJBkFJSd5!DKBBS,YMH,oIw~~60_1.JP$(KGrHqNHJBkFJSd5!DKBBS,YMKy9Fg~~60_1.JP

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=301118699209#ht_1332wt_903

Please feel free to contact me with personal offers.

Rarenum(valeriyavaleriya71).

PS: I'm always look forward to accept reasonable offer.

I think the only coin that I really would like at the moment is a circulated platinum 3 ruble coin. That's a few years down the road. Other regional coins such as Armavir, Tannu Tuva, Spitzbergen and Georgian coins do interest me - I just seem to have a love and hate relationship with those particular type of coins. I should offload my entire collection and see how that sparks interest - haven't seen a few coins on the market for a while.

From your list I collect Georgian coins. About 15-10 years ago I was able to find 2-3 coins on every show .

Last year at Chicago ANA show one coin dealer ask me question "Were is all Georgian coins disappeared?"

Rarenum

From your list I collect Georgian coins. About 15-10 years ago I was able to find 2-3 coins on every show .

Last year at Chicago ANA show one coin dealer ask me question "Were is all Georgian coins disappeared?"

Rarenum

No, you could not have possibly bought all of them?! :bgreen:

I must say, you have some interesting and impressive coins for sale on eBay sometimes, Rarenum. One day I may buy from you. Not for a while... But it's nice to see these interesting coins, that don't come around often.

Another one I am looking for and so far couldn't find in collectable condition is 1767 kolyvan 10 kopecks without KM:

1_4a9ed1812a6a3.jpg

Rarenum

No, you could not have possibly bought all of them?! :bgreen:

Just couple :yes:

I must say, you have some interesting and impressive coins for sale on eBay sometimes, Rarenum. One day I may buy from you. Not for a while... But it's nice to see these interesting coins, that don't come around often.

Another one I am looking for and so far couldn't find in collectable condition is 1767 kolyvan 10 kopecks without KM:

1_4a9ed1812a6a3.jpg

Siberian 1767 10 k possible to find in VF only. Highest grade not possible to find,any XF or better should bring very strong price.

Rarenum

I don't know. I guess, it's healthy to have certain degree of fake-phobia, but I am not convinced this coin is fake, judging by the picture only. It looks OK to me, variant with wider year, a bit too good to be true, but that's about it... I am not an expert in these coins, but design wise it looks reasonable to me.