Results from WWCC auction

bobh

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bid on lots 474, 475 and 476. I won lot 475 (gold 5 roubles 1910).

Although I was quite happy to win just one coin which was ex-Julian, I really wanted to have lot 474 (the 1906 silver 50 kopecks). :cry:

I did not get anything from Bob Julian's section :(. But, I won one coin from the other section. There were some nice Catherine I roubles there. The one I won is not a beauty, but for the type it is one of the better ones I've seen - САМОДЕРИЦА.

It is not screwed with, has good original surfaces and a nice toning.

I would like to extend that request to other forum members, and that includes BKB and IgorS. :)

I cannot take pictures of the coin I won until I travel to the USA again, pick it up, and take it back home to Switzerland. But the catalog picture of lot 475 is very nice!

I refuse to believe that everything went to Russia. Hopefully purchased by westerners who are not forum members. I also won that ugly old yefimok, but, I do not know if you guys are interested in that type of coins... Anyway, if you want, I will post it when I get home.