CoinPeople.com

Real or fake?

mihaizaha

Yeah,I knew its to good to be true.I return it to the seler and got my money back.Thank you gxseries for your help.

Mihai Zaharencu.

is it possible to know from where did you buy it and how much did you pay ?

there are a lot of fakes around, especially of poltine and roubles ancient ... on the other hand ... sorry, but to produce such a scrap of counterfeited coin .... is it worth?

I was in Bucharest,Romania, there was "colectors market"and i went.The seller was from Bulgaria,he asked for it 60 euros. I paid and i did some research on line (the only catalog that i got wasn t with me)i realized is one of the rarest coin of that kind.Than i knew is to good.I went back after gxseries respond to me.The guy give my money back and thats it. He was having a lot of others coins ex:5 kop. 1802,1812 commemorative ruble...all i ll gues fake.

Mihai Zaharencu

For 60 euros, please, please buy a catalog before making any further moves.

I still use Uzdenikov 2nd edition - I know a fair number of collectors will say no but for it's price, it is a good deal. Another story if you want to specialize in a certain era but if you look at the pictures more than hundred of times, it will give you a better idea to at least avoid some of the cruder counterfeits.

I was in Bucharest,Romania, there was "colectors market"and i went.The seller was from Bulgaria,he asked for it 60 euros. I paid and i did some research on line (the only catalog that i got wasn t with me)i realized is one of the rarest coin of that kind.Than i knew is to good.I went back after gxseries respond to me.The guy give my money back and thats it. He was having a lot of others coins ex:5 kop. 1802,1812 commemorative ruble...all i ll gues fake.

Mihai Zaharencu

Of course mihai, the price is the first indicator of a fake. I have seen so many roubles original reaching incredible prices that I would rather avoid purchases like that you did.

Anyway, for that money is better to invest in some good Kopeck of Ekaterina from 1700's at least you can find pieces in very good conditions and when you plan to resell you find the buyer