CoinPeople.com

coinroll

SWISS89

Hi

A few weeks ago I got some coinrolls from the central bank in Austria.

Instead of throwing away the coinroll papaer I decided to start a new collection.

Are there any other members hwo collect coinroll paper?

I am looking now for coinroll papaer from all over the world.

I know that there are a lot of people who go to bankd and buy coinrolls to search for coins.

Please, befor you throw away any coinroll paper please let me know!

Thanks a lot

Dan

RP_19%20AT%201%202%205%2010%2020%2050%201%202.jpg

Nice rolls and an interesting new collection area. When I get coins there usually in plain brown wrappers with just the denomination on them. Next time I'll get a few pics for you.

I think Canada and the US are probably among the few countries where tubes still exist for bank customers to do their own rolling, as opposed to machine wrapped rolls.

Something that's interesting is Britain - I've only seen plastic bags and not rolls.

I think Canada and the US are probably among the few countries where tubes still exist for bank customers to do their own rolling, as opposed to machine wrapped rolls. Something that's interesting is Britain - I've only seen plastic bags and not rolls.

I have a few of the bags from Barclay's for 1 pound coins. Got them in London on my last visit. They're neat.

Hi Art1.2

Is it possible to get one of the 1 pound bags for my collection?

Let me see if I can find one at home. They might be with my coins in the bank. I'll let you know.

• 3 weeks later...

I also collect these paperbands, which hold a bundel of 100 banknotes together. I would also be interested in such bands from different financial companies/banks from the US.
The third thing I collect are drive-up envelopes from different banks. I don't know if they are realy called "drive-up" envelopes, I just read this word in the internet. These are envelopes you can get when you go to a bank counter and get cash from your account. Mostly there is an advertisment from the bank on this envelopes.

By the way: Sorry if my English isn't perfect. I try to use my English grammar and vocabulary skills as good as possible. I just learned it at school and am not a native Speaker.

• 1 month later...

I got my half dollars but they were bagged - not rolled. Sorry about that. I have saved a nice dollar roller for you though. I'll try to get an envelope off to you before the holidays.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

First of all I wish you all a happy new year.

During the last few days I created a list including Pictures of my small collection.
You can find the PDF here:
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=4BD3681BF035B062!8246&authkey=!AJyKDnt9LohzMHM&ithint=file%2c.pdf

Please tell me what you think about my collection.

Thanks

Dan

• 3 weeks later...