CoinPeople.com

Anyone know $2 bills?

detz

I have over 500 $2 bills and I'm thinking of ebaying them but I want to know if any are worth keeping. I have about 6 star notes which I'm going to keep and I'm keeping some of the uncurculated ones but are there any keys dates, errors, anything like that I should look for before I sell them?

Cant say I know of any speacial $2 bills. US Bill errors are RARE but are out there. This would be any kind of ink smudge or off centering of the images.

As for selling them on ebay... there are note collectors here, make sure to utilize the advertising forum here before going off to ebay. :ninja:

-Bobby

The star notes are generally worth a bit more, and there may be some FRBs on the 76 series that might be worth a bit more (not at issue with 95 or 03 as they were all Atlanta and Minneapolis respectively). Certainly any US notes would be worth auctioning off on eBay with the red seal and monticello back, but circulated $2 FRNs are just worth face, and you are better off just spending them or taking them to the bank.

Archived