∙Rare Coins as Investments

∙Checking for Authenticity

∙... lots more including Famous Hoards

Detailed Information for each series including

∙Values in a range of grades for each date & mm

∙Identification information for major varieties

Sherlock Holmes and the Red Demon

Edited by Larry Millett

Larry Millett is a "modern" Sherlock Holmes mystery writer. The writings are true to the Arthur Conan Doyle style. A great read for anyone who enjoys a good mystery and a welcome addition to the genre' for Sherlock Holmes fans. This is a previosly read paperback. A great book.

Amazon link describing the Sherlock Holmes novel.

This auction ends on Saturday 17Sep05 at 11:59PM EDST.

Start the bidding at whatever amount you want and use any increment you want. The funds will go (via Tiffibunny) to the Salvation Army.

That whole AM/PM thing is so confusing! :ninja:

That deserves a bid!

$6.50

We have a winner. Stujoe, I still have your shipping address. I'll get your books off to you early in the week. That's a terrific buy - a brand new 2006 Red Book plus a Sherlock Holmes Novel for $6.50.

A very wise purchase. Please either donate the money to the Salvation Army or send it along to Tiffibunny to be included in the group donation.

Thanks for bidding. ;)

Hold on there pardner. I'm not done bidding yet. I didn't even get a chance to use my Big Red Scarey Bid yet. :ninja:

$12.50

I'll be sending the dinero on to Tiff with the rest of my payments when she gets back. Thanks Art!

($6.50 is way too big a rip for a new Redbook and I didn't expect to win it at that price! )

Hold on there pardner. I'm not done bidding yet. I didn't even get a chance to use my Big Red Scarey Bid yet. :ninja:

$12.50

I'll be sending the dinero on to Tiff with the rest of my payments when she gets back. Thanks Art!

($6.50 is way too big a rip for a new Redbook and I didn't expect to win it at that price! )

Very kind. I'm sure that the folks in the Gulf Coast areas appreciate every bit of help. I've been through those areas many times. Really nice people.

Thanks -- I'll get this in the mail on Monday.

Got them yesterday and a nice bonus too!

I am going to take a good look at the new redbook as I haven't seen the new editions yet.

The Sherlock Holmes book is currently in my mobility bag in case I have to go somewhere around Texas this weekend.

Archived