CoinPeople.com

OT: If you really have to send something to Russia...

gxseries

An airmail package I sent two weeks before Christmas arrived 10 weeks later. I pretty much no longer ship there unless the buyer has good feedback and recognizes that arrival time is indefinite.

CP experiences I find seem to vary from place to place, person to person. I seldom have packages take more than 2 weeks going to or from. I've had more USPS delays than CP delays, in fact.

I had 2 items never arriving from Canada and 1 item from Russia over 10 years. But, I must say that in my recent experience, apart from problems experienced in Russia with mail delays in the last 6 month, I don't have a problem buying from either country, I am just prepared to wait for up to 2 months. Sending to Russia is a lot more problematic for the same reason, the buyers need to understand that it may not arrive to them for up-to 2+ months for the reasons outside of seller's control, if they are OK with that, it's OK to send. I had similar problems with France once, with customs stopping the mail as they wanted buyer to pay tax on it, once it was paid he got the mail in 2 days. No other problems...