CoinPeople.com

rnumis fakes database - status thread

Hi Steve - would love to see them! I've sent you a PM with your personal login information for the rnumis fakes uploader.

There's also an overdates project under construction at the same site. More news on that later!

The fakes php & sql web code, while somewhat specific to rnumis, should be straightforward to any web developer and could easily be adapted to ANA needs. I'd be happy to hand it over as is or otherwise coordinate with the right person, if ANA so desires.

:art:

Steve

Got the login, thanks!

I have one significant overdate. Apparently my 4 kopek "livonia" piece is a mule of a reused pattern die with the date and the normal production die for the other side of the coin. Anyway, the date is an overdate (because the pattern is from the year before), and as of the time I bought it, it was the only one known (certainly helps to be able to put "unique" on a coin in an exhibit!).

As for the last, thanks! First things first though, I have to get elected to the ANA board and convince the rest of them that this is a good idea!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Steve, can you add this on to the database on overdates?

Nice example! Thanks. The Initial release will likely be Catherine II 5Ks. If that goes OK, I'll roll out other Tsars/Denominations. I've saved this image for eventual inclusion.

• 2 weeks later...