CoinPeople.com

Lithuania 1925-1938

joeyuk

I am of Lithuanian heritage as is my wife so I am currently working on this set of coins. Lithuania was a free nation at this time and coind their own money. I was lucky to pick up an original roll of 1925 one centas a couple years ago. I also purchased this slabbed example the other day in PCGS ms66. Comparing the coins from the roll to the 66 example I feel I have at least a dozen that should grade better. And I am grateful for that because not only do I want a set for myself but also my four sons. I will image the coins when I get a macro lens for my new camera but here are some older pics,. and auction pics. I copied.

Lith19251centasobv_zps14f9bf9d.jpg

lith19251centasrev_zpsec61e290.jpg

1925roll_zps361655c4.jpg

193610Litu_zpsf55f0786.jpg

193810Litu_zpsb85e61da.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well I sent 8 of the 1925 centas into pcgs and received grades the other day. 4 in ms66 and 4 in ms67.

Once I get these back I will send the rest in. Also some cross overs from NGC. What do you guys think of the grading company's ?

Coins of the same grade I have seen from NGC and PCGS shows NGC holds coins to a higher standard. At least for world coins.