CoinPeople.com

PCI 5 Category Breakdown

Guest Stujoe

How to break down the categories.  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How to break down the categories.

• The first one (time based)
    • The second one (the usual breakdown)
    • I am suggesting my own (please post it)

At least a week or two. I want to give everyone a shot to take and upload pictures, etc. Shooting for as much participation as possible.

After that, I wil start begging for coins for the categories that need more filling. :ninja: After my begging is answered, the competition will start.

That was the sequence for PCI 4 and it worked pretty well. ;)

Begging's not so bad...

I'm sure Stujoe will agree (actually i'm not but i'll bully him into submission :ninja: ) PCI is actually a really fulfilling challenge, running it is far more entertaining than merely taking part. Or so i thought... mind you you're not inclined to think this half way through Round 3 are you?

So Far.

BC to 499 AD - 2 entries

500 to 1499 AD - 4 entries

1500 to 1699 AD - 5 entries

1700 to 1799 AD - 14 entries

1800 to 1899 AD - 14 entries

1900 to 1949 AD - 17 entries

1950 to Present - 12 entries

Exonumia - 18 entries

Anyone who is thinking of entering and hasn't yet, should start entering now. Sometime next week, I will let people start entering extra coins to fill up the categories that need to get to a multiple of 8.

I was on standby all weekend for work so I didn't get around to counting everything up. I will try to do that soon and see where we still need entries. After that, the competitioon will start when all the categories are full.

One category full...7 more categories to go. :ninja: Check my last post in each thread to see how many more coins are needed in each category. If there have been coins entered after my last post in the thread...do the math. ;)

Anyone can enter 2 more coins in any category that still needs entries...even if they have already entered 2 in that category.

Archived