CoinPeople.com

Possible overdate? 1820/19 EM 2 kopek?

gxseries

nevermind. I checked it and it is not in there. But, here it is:

http://coins.su/foru...20&fromsearch=1

the underdate is also not identified...

Hello BKB,

I am having trouble with this link. When I click on it, I get a message saying "Система не смогла найти форум, которому принадлежит тема" which I think means that the forum does not exist.

Are you certain that the link is/was correct?

Thank you.

My anti-virus software blocks the page. Even after I try an override it refuses, saying the page has a malicious phishing link. Probably just as well I can't access it :-)

Yep, there was an attack on this site about a month ago, and I still get redirects sometimes when I try to access that forum.

Apparently someone stole account information for some users and instigated a massive fraud involving a fake sale of some expensive 18th century roubles. Not sure how that all ended.

got it.

Thank you BKB for getting this. The page still refuses to render for me and says

<<Ошибка

Возникла ошибка. Если вы не уверены, что правильно используете функцию, советуем вам обратиться к нашей системе помощи за дополнительной информацией.

[#10342] Система не смогла найти форум, которому принадлежит тема.>>

Perhaps there is a link on the page to an external site which I have blocked or depends upon a feature which I have disabled.

Once again, thank you for taking the time and trouble to post the image here. :bthumbsup: