CoinPeople.com

Cant find which monarch this is

ScottO

• 2 weeks later...

Edward IV Second Reign penny of Durham mint. Cannot tell from the photos what is at the neck but look at Spink numbers 2115 through to 2123. Hope this helps.

Top two? Well... Edward IV for the second, perhaps, and I'll guess Henry V for the top with the York mint and quatrefoil.

The third looks to be a William the Lion Scottish piece.

you know more then i do, so explain how you got to that conclusion for your guesses. because I thought the 2 Durhams were differant Monarches and the york penny was Henry IV.i

did get the scottish one correct, but wasn't 100% and now i have narrowed that down, thanks.

you know more then i do, so explain how you got to that conclusion for your guesses. because I thought the 2 Durhams were differant Monarches and the york penny was Henry IV.i did get the scottish one correct, but wasn't 100% and now i have narrowed that down, thanks.

The two Durham ones are different monarchs because the D in the centre of the reverse signifies Edward IV's second reign only. I also think it's Henry VI due to there not being a long neck or an annulet visible on the obverse. But it's hard to tell from the images.

• 2 months later...