CoinPeople.com

God must really like me. . .

Rotten Rodney

"God watches over small children and drunks..."  ;)  Nice find!

Let's see I'm not drunk and I'm kinda big for a child. . . . But I am worse than a bus load of 2 year olds. . :ninja:

Let's see I'm not drunk and I'm kinda big for a child. . . . But I am worse than a bus load of 2 year olds. .  :ninja:

That's our boy! ;)

Let's see I'm not drunk and I'm kinda big for a child. . . . But I am worse than a bus load of 2 year olds. .  ;)

A statement only made by someone who has never been on a bus with a bunch of two year olds. :ninja:

WOW! The closest I came to something like that was when I bought 4 rolls of 40% Kennedys from the bank. My last 90% silver was a Franklin about a month ago. I just looked through $200 worth yesterday and found nothing, so I think I know who's been hogging the coin luck!

Today at work I cracked open a roll of dimes Thank you Lord! $3.60 in Silver Roseys!!!!! :ninja:

*Looks to God* Man, what did I do wrong this time?

Nice job on getting all those. I get excited seeing two wheat pennies in a roll. I couldn't imagine the kind of find you had.

• 2 weeks later...
I got to work today and started counting down my drawer. . . found 5 silver roseys. . . All EF. . . .  Thank you God for making my day. . .

Uh yesterday I had a 1965 quarter in EF-AU condition. Thought I had a great day, I was wrong!

:ninja:

Took me all summer to dig up 5 silver Rosies.......and all mine had mud on them.

Ways to clean the dirt off without hurting the coin.

http://www.tomstreasures.com/elec.htm

Archived