CoinPeople.com

Giveaway - Winner Announced!

To celebrate the re-launch of CoinsGBforum.com we would like to have a giveaway on this forum.

Prize:

India 1923 1/24 Anna (Bombay mint, Unc) picked from a small group I acquired.

Like the one pictured here:

ngddaw.jpg

If you would like a chance to win, post a reply in this thread.

Only one entry allowed per person allowed and the winner will be randomly drawn (My wife will pick a names out of a hat).

I will post the winner their coin anywhere in the World at my expense. For a chance to win more coins check out our newly re-launched forum.

The winner will be chosen on Mon 16th July and announced here. All entries must be in before 10pm GMT on Sun 15th July. Any entries made after this time and date wont be counted.

Good luck!

To celebrate the re-launch of CoinsGBforum.com we would like to have a giveaway on this forum.

Prize:

India 1923 1/24 Anna (Bombay mint, Unc) picked from a small group I acquired.

Like the one pictured here:

ngddaw.jpg

If you would like a chance to win, post a reply in this thread.

Only one entry allowed per person allowed and the winner will be randomly drawn (My wife will pick a names out of a hat).

I will post the winner their coin anywhere in the World at my expense. For a chance to win more coins check out our newly re-launched forum.

The winner will be chosen on Mon 16th July and announced here. All entries must be in before 10pm GMT on Sun 15th July. Any entries made after this time and date wont be counted.

Good luck!

Great contest. Count me in................... :bthumbsup:

Thanks akdrv :bthumbsup:

Hi Scottishmoney, the main site is fine its never been down but we were having a lot of trouble with the forum which has been down for several months. I had to switch server providers twice before I finally managed to get it working again. You should be able to click through onto the forum on the home page of CoinsGB. I just tried and its working, you may have to refresh your page?

And now without further ado, the winner randomly drawn out of a hat by my wife is:

Dockwalliper

Congratulations! and thanks to everyone that took part.

I'll contact the winner by private message (on this forum) tomorrow night to get your postage details. So I can post your coin out to you.

• 2 weeks later...