CoinPeople.com

AUSTRIA HUNGARY EXTRA RARE SILVER 20 KRAJCZAR KREUZER 1868 GY.F. VÁLTÓ PÉNZ RRR!

I am offering a VERY rare coin! Austria-Hungarian Empire, Kaiser/Emperor Franz Jozsef silver 20 kreuzer (krajczár) with the words VÁLTÓ PÉNZ (and not Magyar Kiralyi Váltó Pénz!!!) on the reverse, mintmark GY.F. (Gyulafehérvár/Karlsburg). Edition for Hungary.

Catalog price: (Austria Netto Katalog, 2009.) EURO 1600 in BU (stempelglanz).

The same coin in similar condition to this one was sold at Rauch auction No.:89. in 2011, lot No.: 5257. Price realised: EUR 1100 (+ buyer's premium, 20%)

I AM WILLING TO SELL THIS COIN FOR EUR 520/USD 650!

Exceptionally well-preserved - but please judge the condition for yourself. Naturally, the photos were taken of the actual coin You are going to receive.

Authenticity guaranteed, + full money-back in the very unlikely case You are not satisfied.

Registered, priority shipping: € 4 to Europe, USD 7 to the rest of the world - value insurance on request.

PayPal or bank transfer (BIC/IBAN) are the main payment options. I also accept Moneybookers.

PM me if interested. You can also skype me: borzovan I am selling this coin on ebay.com, too. (nick: nicepriceguy)

1868 20 sz b.jpg

1868 20 sz a.jpg