CoinPeople.com

Star notes and small portraits

So, the time has finally come, and I need the money more than I need my collection of star notes and other "keepers". But, rather than just spend them so that they can be shredded, I figured I would give them a chance here.

What you will be getting is your choice out of about $400-600 face value of 1, 5, 10, and 20 dollar bills. All are out of circulation, and of varying grade, but almost all circulated. The star notes are mostly $1 and $20, and the older bills run from series 1995 to 1983.

Now, these obviously do not carry much value over face, and I am not asking much over face; maybe 1.05-1.2x face value to cover shipping, insurance, and the sheer amount of time it would take to build up another collection of this size.

I am posting from my phone at work at the moment, but I will post some pictures later.

If you have any questions, feel free to reply or PM me, and I will be happy to answer.