CoinPeople.com

The 2005 Master's set

acan451

The 2005 Master's set.

I was able to get these a few months ago, just got around to posting them now.

You will notice they are 170 of 1000, not sure how or if this changes the value.

I was hoping someone could help me with that.

All comments welcome

Thanks

Alan

lot-1.jpg

• 1 month later...

Was I the only one expecting a golf coin? That is a good question though is there a golf themed coin?

I promise you, you weren't the only one expecting a golf coin. :D

Jeez, I can see them now in my mind's eye. On the obverse, a bust of Bobby Jones with the year of the tournament; on the reverse, a full-body portrait of the winner--preferably the winning pose or some other iconic shot (Jack raising his putter on the 17th in 1986, Lefty levitating on the green in 2004... that sort of thing). The mint mark would of course be Augusta National's logo--the map of the US with the flag in Augusta.

I promise you, you weren't the only one expecting a golf coin. :D

Jeez, I can see them now in my mind's eye. On the obverse, a bust of Bobby Jones with the year of the tournament; on the reverse, a full-body portrait of the winner--preferably the winning pose or some other iconic shot (Jack raising his putter on the 17th in 1986, Lefty levitating on the green in 2004... that sort of thing). The mint mark would of course be Augusta National's logo--the map of the US with the flag in Augusta.

Thanks! I would so buy those!!!!

Was I the only one expecting a golf coin? That is a good question though is there a golf themed coin?

Oh, and there are at least three golf-themed coins - Manx 5p issues in the 1990s, thusly: 1994, 1996, and 1998. I knew I'd seen some somewhere!

Archived