CoinPeople.com

help coin advice

spence

hello people im new and dont have much clue about coins but i found a coin years ago wen i was digging. ive cleaned the coin to reveal that it is gold also front face has feathers and backside has four sections.ill try get some pics up, but the reaserch i have done sort of sergest its french. would greatly appreciate all comments.

k 144.JPG

hello people im new and dont have much clue about coins but i found a coin years ago wen i was digging. ive cleaned the coin to reveal that it is gold also front face has feathers and backside has four sections.ill try get some pics up, but the reaserch i have done sort of sergest its french. would greatly appreciate all comments.

The "feathers" as you call them look like fleur de lis although it is hard to see from your pic, it would be nice to see the back of the coin, also are you able to determine if there is a date on the coin.

The pic you have posted is very blurred a better more sharper detailed pic would be of greater help in identifying what you have.. :confus:

The "feathers" as you call them look like fleur de lis although it is hard to see from your pic, it would be nice to see the back of the coin, also are you able to determine if there is a date on the coin.

The pic you have posted is very blurred a better more sharper detailed pic would be of greater help in identifying what you have.. :confus:

hi mate im trying to put more pics up but it wont let me if u could send me ur email address i will send them to you. many thanks

Archived