CoinPeople.com

Good Currency Dealers

jlueke

I've never bought much paper money but I would like to get some fractional currency. I see that HA sells mostly PCGS certified currency which is fine but are there some other good dealers out there that people use?

Well, for fractionals, I'm going to give a shout out to Denly's of Boston which is a very reputable company. Their grading of raw notes is honest and their prices are fair. I've bought from them in the past and have always felt I made an honest deal. You won't find any "steals" there, but it is a good place to consider. They have a large selection of fractionals, too.

A good online dealer who will not do you wrong. Of course you should always comparison shop.

I was going to recommend a couple of others as well, but their websites are evidently undergoing inventory or somethign like that... happens to some of them this time of year. I'd not like to link to them and have something go wrong online, so I'll wait.

Thanks, I like Denly's site and that'll give me a good reference point as well. Now I maybe need a book on the subject as well

Archived