CoinPeople.com

Indian Head Cents

Art1.2

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well there's the Virtual Museum thread. It has some nice examples posted so I don't think I'll add anything there. There is an old old thread that hasn't had a post in many years. I'll put them there.

I was actually thinking of the Virtual Museum. After all you have a date run (2 plus one variety). But yes, the one you found is about as appropriate. (Now, do I want to post mine there? Probably not because he was posting about mid-grade coins looking corroded.)

I was actually thinking of the Virtual Museum. After all you have a date run (2 plus one variety). But yes, the one you found is about as appropriate. (Now, do I want to post mine there? Probably not because he was posting about mid-grade coins looking corroded.)

I felt the discussion in that thread and my Flying Eagles fit together nicely - a good match. Pristine coins -- well I'd either start another thread or use the Virtual Museum thread. I shouldn't be too hard to put together a pretty nice set. As I recall Tommyd has a nice 1856.

Check the die rotation on this little beauty.

6802556620_c0cf937104_z.jpg

1863 1C Rot dies G6 stack2 by UGotaHaveArt, on Flickr

• 2 weeks later...

Another few collection oldies that I just photographed -- haven't added to omnicoin yet (must get on the ball and get these coins added.)

6966741449_dde080de0f_z.jpg

1885 1C AU50 net stack2 by UGotaHaveArt, on Flickr

6820619542_d709e2822f_z.jpg

1880 1C EF45 stack2 by UGotaHaveArt, on Flickr

Archived