CoinPeople.com

Banknotes Giveaway

I have some basically UNC banknotes. If you would like one you can PM me for my address. Send a SASE (Self addressed stamped envelope) #10 or equivalent and while supply lasts I'll send you a note (and maybe an extra too). NOTE: You can request the note that you'd like and I'll try to honor that request - dictated by supply and # request.

First of the available notes:

935527A.jpg

935527B.jpg

I know nothing about foreign currency. What types of notes are these? I will be excited with whatever I get

They're government issued notes - somewhat outdated. The notes all come from large bundles of notes that I purchased and so are for the most part "uncirculated". Send a pm and I'll answer with my mailing address so you can send your SASE.

Quite nice of you old fellow! I've one of each as it is, so I don't need one, but this is a very good offer!

:bthumbsup:

Thanks Dave. These are fairly common notes and I'm sure a lot of folks will already have them.

ART Thanks for the notes! It is greatly appreciated! And Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you as well!

You're very welcome. I hope that you enjoy them. Merry Christmas to you and yours also. :bthumbsup::bthumbsup::bthumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

No takers for a while now. So I'm shutting this puppy down and sending the remaining notes to ebay.

Archived