CoinPeople.com

This CAN'T be possible... Pavel I's documents...

gxseries

OMG this is genuine?!?!?!?!?! I never seen anything like this!!!

Romanov Russia

Appearently Pavel I's original document of declaring the standard and design of the new coins in 1797... I never saw anything like this before...

P.S. Romanov Russia do sell excellent Russian fine arts... go and check his site out... checking out his site makes me want to drool really bad... :ninja:

18th century books aren't rare not by any stretch of the imagination, sure they're 'rarer' than 20th/19th century books but there's still a few million of them out there. Trust me we've got a few hundred 18th century books at work.

17th/16th century books are much scarcer but even they are what you could term as ubiquitous when you consider them in the context of books from the 15th century before the printing press of William Caxton took over. Books of this era and before were laboriously handwritten, mostly by clerics using secretarial non-round hands (i.e not fast) with quills. So other than Psalter books and a few vulgates anything else from this period you can forget it. Unless you're a museum or very wealthy.

But 18th century (especially the back end of the century) should cause you few problems, unless it's a first edition. (Even then that is all based upon demand for the book, for example a first edition of, i dunno; pet squirrel breeding for amateurs published in 1730 will sell for peanuts compared to a first edition Robinson Crusoe)

• 5 years later...

OMG this is genuine?!?!?!?!?! I never seen anything like this!!!

Romanov Russia

Appearently Pavel I's original document of declaring the standard and design of the new coins in 1797... I never saw anything like this before...

P.S. Romanov Russia do sell excellent Russian fine arts... go and check his site out... checking out his site makes me want to drool really bad... :ninja:

The documents is genuine and in my collection .

Rarenum.

Archived