CoinPeople.com

NEW MEMBER SPAIN-ESPAÑA

HOLA I ,M A NEW MEMBER OF THIS FORUM

I WRITE FROM SPAIN

I DON,T KNOW MUCH OF USA COINS BUT WHEN I HAVE DUBS I ASK TO THE FORUM ,

I SEE VARIOUS POST BUT I DON,T SEE ABOUT EUROS NOT IS INTEREST IN USA TO COLLECTING EUROS?

WELL HI ALL AND THANKS

EXCUSE MAYBE MY ENGLISH IS NOT VERY CORRECT)

Hello FUTRE. We have Euro Collectors here. We also have people from Spain and many other countries. Welcome and I hope you have fun here. Try the world coin forum...

http://coinpeople.com/index.php?showforum=5

:ninja:

Hello FUTRE, Welcome to the forum and YES, I collect the silver Euro's when I can find someone to buy, sell or trade with. I have contacts in many of the Euro countries and started collecting the Euro when it was released in 2002. After filling my circulating euro albums, for me and other collectors, I started my silver commemorative euro collection. Will continue to collect the silvers and hopefully continue to trade with my European friends for years to come. Glad to have you here on this forum and look forward to reading your posts in the future. :ninja:

Hola, FUTRE! No worries, there's a place for every coin collector here to fit in. Enjoy yourself and don't be afraid to ask questions. There should be someone here that can give you an answer. :ninja:

Archived