CoinPeople.com

Gold and Silver Saints - 2000 Set?

Rhino

Hey, everyone... I was recently offered a set of Russian gold and silver coins from the year 2000 that is identical to these stock images I found online. The only problem is, I can't find any page that shows the gold and silver content in each coin. No weights, no purity... Anyone seen these before? Is there a site that might have more information on what the content is, so I can see what they are worth?

1-4.jpg

2-4.jpg

Hey, everyone... I was recently offered a set of Russian gold and silver coins from the year 2000 that is identical to these stock images I found online. The only problem is, I can't find any page that shows the gold and silver content in each coin. No weights, no purity... Anyone seen these before? Is there a site that might have more information on what the content is, so I can see what they are worth?

1-4.jpg

2-4.jpg

Rhino, are you sure this is by Russian mint? I see noting on the coins referring to it.

Rhino, are you sure this is by Russian mint? I see noting on the coins referring to it.

Nah, it's not a Russian mint product, I didn't see any markings either and didn't see anything like it on the Russian Bank's site for items issued in the past. It appears to be private. The guy offering it told me the small one is 1/2 oz of gold, and the two larger ones are 1 oz of silver each. But either way, even if that is true without verifying it, his asking price was double the melt value so forget that idea...

Archived