CoinPeople.com

UBS Switzerland discontinuing numismatics services

bobh

The auction company would be happy to give the name of the consignor, but the consignor or his heirs have the right of privacy.

yes, they do have these rights - it just becomes another unnamed collection

my point was that with again with data on collection and collector it would be a great and long memorable reference in the future, without - if one can remember - sinkona 2

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Now I am speachless. I wonder where I could get the money. All I need is a few million (more or less) to buy those 2 coins.

BTW, that eagle on 1740, is it St. Pete or Moscow? :)

It is not Farouk or Renaissance auction .All dealers and collectors will be in the room.

You have only one chance, invited every body to the bar and offer a lot of vodka and cognac during bidding on Rare coins :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some new very interesting coins are added http://www.sincona.c...asp?auctionID=8

It will be a democratic sale: 10 thousands of coins could be bought by hundreds of collectors if not thousands.

Also some Russian coins are in your auction #6 in May here:

http://www.sixbid.com/nav.php?search=Russland&p=viewsale&sid=580&s=b

• 4 weeks later...

the owner wouldn't been much happy once figure out that these two coins were sent for authenticy by such uninsured way and did that its long way to moscow and back; not saying the owner name by your auction house does not mean that advanced collectors around the world do not know where the collection came from and from whom; but acting in such dark way as behind the owner back may stand sincona in disrespectable position before all folks, even you are heavily advertizing forthcoming sincoma auctions over here and on russian-language forum and doing so trying to respond on basic bidding questions which even novice collectors can easily find out in the introduction paragraphs of terms and conditions of any auction catalogs

• 3 weeks later...

Just got an email distribution from Sincona, was hoping to see more coins, and perhaps find out who this collection belonged to. IMHO it was Brezhnev! :crazy:

The document has a foreword from Baron Eduard Alexandrowitsch von Falz-Fein. It is not clear how he is associated with Sincona or this collection, is it his?

where did it say that it was Brezhnev

• 3 weeks later...

your link is not opening

correspondent-russia, somebody has mentioned already to you on russian forum that you are using somebody store to advertize your "auction house" collection plus your links are opening so slow like in 20th century, can you do better than this

I would like to know when the complete catalog will be available? The preview is nice, but I want to see if there is something I can afford! :lol: