CoinPeople.com

eBay watch

alexbq2

I don't know if thy fake our not I am not Cain collector I sell what I find local flea market for small profit. So I don't see any thing bad in promoting the sale as you can see I don't say any where that this coin is original our certified a coin by its own is coin original our not I don't know

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost case. May be you should say that in the description, so you don't need to explain yourself later. Just add "authenticity unknown" in the title, or "fake coin" if you are told that it is a fake. This is NUMISMATIC forum and promoting fakes here = disrespect to its members..Since you found this forum, you can open a new topic: "help Beny - is this coin authentic?" and start asking questions there about the coins you found and are planning to sell - BEFORE selling it to a naive buyer as an assumed original coin.

Promoting own material is not unmoral (and I wish people from this forum did that more actively), unless you sell fakes!

:) Beny, may be you need to start a new topic: "how to promote and sell your fake coins on eBay"?

Per your request I will promote my coin! I haven't posted it on eBay yet, but I might. This 1790 EM Polushka received the grade of XF 45 BN from NGC:

1012452.jpg

No, I paid good money for the slabbing, I don't want to waste it by break the slab. ;)

I bought the coin raw, and it looked very good (XF+) to me, so I decided to send it in along with some other coins. I was satisfied with the XF-45BN grade. Recently, I bought another raw 1790 EM polushka, also a pretty coin, so I decided that I should sell the slabbed one at some point.

I don't know if thy fake our not I am not Cain collector I sell what I find local flea market for small profit. So I don't see any thing bad in promoting the sale as you can see I don't say any where that this coin is original our certified a coin by its own is coin original our not I don't know

You should learn that attempting to sell counterfeit is not a good idea and you should hold account to it. If people are warning you that it is a counterfeit, learn it fast otherwise you are losing credibility. Your historical sales are extremely poor and if you are here to earn a dollar, you are not going to last. The next time you attempt to advertise a counterfeit for sale here, that will be your last post. First and last warning.

PS your coin has also been reported as counterfeit in other forum. I suggest you remove that listing now.

https://www.cointalk.com/threads/modern-counterfeit-world-coins-train-your-eyes-get-your-game-up.255003/page-3#post-2035581

I did took your advice. I am not trying to lie our hurt to any one at my new listing I add that the coins our not certified and can't tell if thy our genuine our not.. [link removed] if you decide to block me ofter posting this I will get it. thank you for your time and advice

WHY ADVERTISE COUNTERFEITS?

Beny, you can make a lot more money if you slab your coins with NGC first. Try that, that should be fun... :) ;-) :-)

Not all fake coins get slabbed. :bgreen:

Sigi

I am not impressed. Do you bluntly ignore our warnings or just do not understand English?

1) You have no intention of determining whether they are genuine or not and decided to link straight to ebay. You could have posted a photo first and asked for opinion before listing them for sale. You are more desperate to make a dollar rather than caring about your reputation.

2) Coinpeople forum does have rules of sellers advertising. You must have at least 25 quality posts and be a member here for 30 days.

From your behavior, it suggests that you have no intention of correcting your actions and want to put the onus on buyers. I see this as a threat to buyers. As of such, you are not welcome to sell anything here unless you change your altitude and action.

We do not welcome unethical sellers like you. Period.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Unpublished variant - sensational discovery - grim face Elisabeth

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1769-GRIVENNIK-EKATERINA-II-SILVER-RUSSIAN-old-imperial-COIN-/281711829605?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4197556265

enjoy, Sigi

Good for fairytale story telling: "and then Baba-Yaga comes out of a palace on a huge chicken leg... and buys magical beans at the market paying with a silver piece worth 40 bucks (or make an offer! may be 30?)", and you get that out to show to kids... LoL... I should look in their listing, they may have magical beans too... would be cool for dramatization... :)

• 1 month later...