CoinPeople.com

Proj. Niños Auction # 4: Czechoslovakia silver

Trantor_3

Dang.  I guess my computer clock is off a few minutes.  I thought I had a good snipe, but it appears I may have been 3 minutes late.  We will leave it to Erik to determine.

Sorry, Scott, that's indeed true, according to my time, your bid was three minutes late, meaning that Stu is the winner, with his bid of $12.

Congrats, Stu and to all of you: many thanks for bidding!!!!

Man, if you had fed me a bunch of that, I might have been too stuffed to bid. I love cheese. :lol:

Next time I make it (probably soon, I have a freezer full of chicken breasts*), I could invite you to dinner, and only charge you a nominal charge for the meal... say.... um.... 50 Czech koruna?? :ninja:;);)

*One of the perks of being a cook is that I have access to many various food distributors, and can get wholesale prices on a lot of things. Me and one of the girls that work with me split a case of chicken every couple months. 40 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, for about $54.00. works out to less than a buck & half a pound. try getting it that cheap at Schnucks (or Kroger).

• 2 weeks later...
Next time I make it (probably soon, I have a freezer full of chicken breasts*), I could invite you to dinner, and only charge you a nominal charge for the meal... say.... um.... 50 Czech koruna?? :ninja:  ;)  ;)

I guess I owe you a dinner, Stu!! Thank you, very much. Maybe next spring we can meet up at a show, and I can treat you to a dinner. Do they still have the spring show at Henry VIII Hotel out by Lambert Airport?? I know I used to go to both the spring show in Feb. and the fall show in Aug. One was the MNS show, don't remember which one. Last time I went was '97, so things may have changed some since then.

If nothing else, I do need to try to get home next summer to visit my father, so maybe then.

:ninja: You're welcome!

I am not sure if they still have that show. I have not been to that one but I know they have a few out there from time to time as I see them advertised in CoinWorld. Lately, there is at least one big show (125 plus tables) at the football stadium/convention ceter. It has been a pretty good one. Anyway, you don't owe me anything! I was happy to do it and it went to a good cause. ;)

Archived