CoinPeople.com

CoinPeople Short Snorter 2011

Art

ANNOUNCING

------ CoinPeople Short Snorter 2011 ------

Post your name here if you want to participate. Pick out a great note and be ready to mail it to me. I'm planning to mail the package of notes to the second signer May 1,2011. (I know that sounds a long way off but, trust me, in things like this there will still be people who miss the deadline.) All signups done by April 1,2011 and notes for the SS2011 must be in my hands by April 20,2011.

-You supply a note to be signed and returned to you.
    -Your forum name and SS2011 must appear on your note and any protective sleeve you use.
    -Only low value notes allowed. Things do get lost.
    -Each participant agrees to hold the notes for no more than 4 days.
    -Each participant agrees to send the notes to the next person on the list via USPS Priority Mail - Insured (or the European, Canadian, whatever, equivalent)
    -The parcel is to be insured for $50.00 US
    -Participants will post in the tracking thread when they received the notes and when they send them on to the next person
    -Notes may be contained in a protective sleeve.
    -Notes must be a size that allows note and any protective sleeve to fit in a business letter envelope. (#10)
    -Each person is responsible to handle the notes carefully to avoid damage and or loss.
    -One note allowed per CoinPeople id.

OK enough rules. Let's go. Signup here. I'll PM mailing instructions to those who may need them

Participants

Abish
    Art
    CCG
    Dave
    jtryka
    MauMauNotes
    tealeaf
    thedeadpoint

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't imagine anyone is keen for my signature, but I regretted not doing last years.

More the merrier, eh? So if you'll have me, I'm in.

:unsure:

Glad to have you join the fun.

• 4 weeks later...

------ CoinPeople Short Snorter 2011 ------

Notes for the SS2011 must be in my hands by April 20,2011.

-You supply a note to be signed and returned to you.
    -Your forum name and SS2011 must appear on your note and any protective sleeve you use.
    -Only low value notes allowed. Things do get lost.
    -Each participant agrees to hold the notes for no more than 4 days.
    -Each participant agrees to send the notes to the next person on the list via USPS Priority Mail - Insured (or the European, Canadian, whatever, equivalent)
    -The parcel is to be insured for $50.00 US
    -Participants will post in the tracking thread when they received the notes and when they send them on to the next person
    -Notes may be contained in a protective sleeve.
    -Notes must be a size that allows note and any protective sleeve to fit in a business letter envelope. (#10)
    -Each person is responsible to handle the notes carefully to avoid damage and or loss.
    -One note allowed per CoinPeople id.

I'll PM mailing instructions to those who may need them

Participants

Abish
    Art
    CCG
    Dave
    jtryka
    MauMauNotes
    tealeaf
    thedeadpoint

Signups are closed. I'll get the shipping info PMs out tonight or tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...

OK - So it's 25April2011 and I'm finishing the 2011 Short Snorter package. I'm hoping to get it in the mail tomorrow.

So far I have notes from:

Art(that's me)

Dave

Jtryka

tealeaf

thedeadpoint.

If I get anything before th package actually hits the mail. I'll include it. Sorry to anyone who has mailed a note and it's gone astray.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't sent the notes out yet. MauMauNotes note came in the mail today. I'll get it included.

Archived