CoinPeople.com

Dali and Picasso

You are on a very slippery slope, I fear soon you will be saying "I'm a medal collector", very nice pictures of great medals.

LOL! and I fear you might be right. I've already gotten the "ancients" bug. so I'll never say never.

Hello, Dalí! :D

Sorry, couldn't resist that. Picasso, nice. Dalí, however, has been one of my favorite artists for as long as I can remember. That piece is a *stunner*.

Hello, Dalí! :D

Sorry, couldn't resist that. Picasso, nice. Dalí, however, has been one of my favorite artists for as long as I can remember. That piece is a *stunner*.

I'd love to collect the other Dali medals especially the ones he was commissioned to make for Israel but they aren't cheap so it would have to be a concentrated effort for me to spring for them.

I'd love to collect the other Dali medals especially the ones he was commissioned to make for Israel but they aren't cheap so it would have to be a concentrated effort for me to spring for them.

Dalí ... medals ... for ... Israel ...

I blame the Internet for making it possible for you to tell me about their existence and thereby damage my wallet (eventually). XD

Dalí ... medals ... for ... Israel ...

I blame the Internet for making it possible for you to tell me about their existence and thereby damage my wallet (eventually). XD

Yep, gotta put the blame somewhere. :grin:

Archived