CoinPeople.com

Cameras

Art

You canna hae me Kodak Brownie, it has been in my family since November 1915. But I do have some later date cameras from the late 1970's and 1980's that I can look for and part with. Most of them would be postage only.

BTW have you seen Banivechi's pinhole camera photographs on farcebook? He made his own camera, uses B&W film and is taking some amazing photographs. I can get film for my Brownie, but I would also like to make a similar pinhole camera sometime and experiment with those photographs.

You canna hae me Kodak Brownie, it has been in my family since November 1915. But I do have some later date cameras from the late 1970's and 1980's that I can look for and part with. Most of them would be postage only.

BTW have you seen Banivechi's pinhole camera photographs on farcebook? He made his own camera, uses B&W film and is taking some amazing photographs. I can get film for my Brownie, but I would also like to make a similar pinhole camera sometime and experiment with those photographs.

I'm certainly interested. Thanks for taking the time to look and respond. I'll check out Banivechi's pinhole info on facebook.

Hi....I have an Argus Autotronic II full automatic 35mm camera in the brown leather case with manual...not overly attached to it...Tom

Tom,

Not sure what that particular Argus is but I'd be interested. Does it function correctly?

Tom,

Not sure what that particular Argus is but I'd be interested. Does it function correctly?

Everything appears to work correctly...it could use a light cleaning...manual and case in excellent condition...probably all in all a 9 out of 10...

Everything appears to work correctly...it could use a light cleaning...manual and case in excellent condition...probably all in all a 9 out of 10...

Sounds nice. I'll send off a pm.

First part of the request, yes, I have old film cameras that are still working. It's the second part where things fall apart. ;)

I can certainly understand that. I'd hate to part with any of my cameras.

DSC03618.JPG

The black Minolta is ca. 1991, I used it in Russia. It works. Minolta Freedom Zoom 125 is about ten years old, it works I believe but needs the battery. The Vivitar thing, might have been my wife's a long time ago - not sure what it is or if it works.

I have a very nice Nikon somewhere from ca. 1979, but it is stashed and I have to dig out.

DSC03618.JPG

The black Minolta is ca. 1991, I used it in Russia. It works. Minolta Freedom Zoom 125 is about ten years old, it works I believe but needs the battery. The Vivitar thing, might have been my wife's a long time ago - not sure what it is or if it works.

I have a very nice Nikon somewhere from ca. 1979, but it is stashed and I have to dig out.

Very nice. I have a minolta that's similar to the freedom but an older model. My granddaughter uses it when she's here to visit and we go trekking around. These cameras are get for getting the kids interested in photography and for things like birthday party snaps when there are a lot of people around.

What are you shooting? I'm doing a Nikon F, and a Minolta XG-1 and 110 SLR.

My oldest is a Nikkormat EL (oldest that I use). I also have an EM, F3HP, F4S, N90S, F5, N8008S..and a few more. I used to have a Minolta X700 but gave it to my youngest daughter a few years ago. The Nikon F is a great camera. I've been tempted to get one but haven't run into a solid example when I was in the mood to buy. Haven't used an XG-1 but in general I like the Minoltas. Is the 110 that little one that they only made for a few years?

Art, any interests in the cameras I have above? They are let for postage.

Absolutely. I'd love to add them to my camera group. As I mentioned I like the simpler cameras when I'm going out for a long walk with the grandkids. Keeps the weight down and makes it easier to pay attention to them and what they're doing. Thanks. PM with info on what you'd want for them and how you'd like me to send payment. AND thank you again.

Hi Art...it's Tom...have the pics...can't load pics...can I email you?

Absolutely. My email connection here works fine. Otherwise I'll pm my email to you.

OK...I generally can handle computers pretty well...but cannot upload or attach pics no matter what...message me your email please...Tom

Done

My oldest is a Nikkormat EL (oldest that I use). I also have an EM, F3HP, F4S, N90S, F5, N8008S..and a few more. I used to have a Minolta X700 but gave it to my youngest daughter a few years ago. The Nikon F is a great camera. I've been tempted to get one but haven't run into a solid example when I was in the mood to buy. Haven't used an XG-1 but in general I like the Minoltas. Is the 110 that little one that they only made for a few years?

Yeah, the small form one at top right. I haven't used it yet, mainly because of an extended period of unemployment where I couldn't really justify spending money on film and developing. The lens is 40.5, and I found a step-up adapter so I can fit all my existing filters to it.

The F is just wonderful; it's a 1973 model I inherited it from my late uncle Mike, whence it's name: the Mikon. Got his complete darkroom set and everything. Again, since I got it in a period of unemployment, I haven't been able to do much more than a few stray photographs, but what little I've shot, I've loved. As my work situation stabilizes (and I get bills paid off), I will be gathering the necessary things to actually do my own developing.

And the XG-1 has an epic light leak that wasn't discovered until after I'd shot six rolls of film at The Memorial Tournament. Repairs will be made. :(

Archived