CoinPeople.com

World coins for sale by collector - heavy in Russia / Siberia

I'm selling a bunch of US and world coins, tokens and medals priced to sell on the PCGS BST forum, plus I have a lot of other stuff not listed. If you're interested in anything in particular, please feel free to pm me with what you're looking for. Thanks. :)

A few of the better items (all much better than my flat pics - 7-day no questions money back guarantee)...

Russia - 1804 silver ruble - scarce type - perfect problem-free circulated coin with bold edge lettering - $195

43808498.jpg94ec8b30.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

how much for the morgan dollar?

Sorry, I didn't see your note, and I think the Morgan you were looking at sold. I do have a 1879-cc VAM-2b for sale though... ;)

I'll be sure to check back more often, but please PM me if you're interested in any of the coins.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm selling a bunch of US and world coins, tokens and medals priced to sell on the PCGS BST forum, plus I have a lot of other stuff not listed. If you're interested in anything in particular, please feel free to pm me with what you're looking for. Thanks. :)

I added a lot of coins today - thinning the herd - lots of Russian - a few scarce coins - PM me with any questions. Thanks! :)

do not buy anything from this guy as he has selective people he will sell to, unless you have bought a few coins from him already then you have no chance of buying anything.

• 2 weeks later...