CoinPeople.com

Baby set 2008

JPaul

dear All,

I have this Baby set 2008 from Russia. I would like to know the mintage of this set.

Can someonesupport me on this ? Or where the find the mintage of the Russian Bu set.

Thank you Jpaul :unsure:

253.jpg

dear All,

I have this Baby set 2008 from Russia. I would like to know the mintage of this set.

Can someonesupport me on this ? Or where the find the mintage of the Russian Bu set.

Thank you Jpaul :unsure:

Нумизматический набор «С днем рождения!»

Санкт-Петербургский монетный двор Гознака выпустил детский Нумизматический набор «С днем рождения!». Набор состоит из сувенирного жетона и семи разменных монет, отчеканенных на Санкт-Петербургском монетном дворе Гознака в 2008 году. Внутри набора предусмотрено место, где можно написать имя ребенка, день его рождения, рост и вес, а так же сделать отпечатки ручек малыша.

http://www.mintspb.ru

Mintage numbers are quite obsure with current Russian circulating coins. While the Central Bank of Russia releases the mintage figures for commemorative coins, none are published for the regular coinage. You might be able to find one on the folder, something where it would say for example "30,000 Тираж" which means 30,000 were released.

Archived