CoinPeople.com

New arrival.

kopeikin

I cannot post reverse as I reached 1000K upload limit. This is it.

It looks right to me, and it looks like a wonderful business strike! Like an AU/UNC from this angle. The "8" in the date looks like it has a wig of four 7's growing out the top of it. It looks like there was a lot of repunching or it's been overstruck on something. What do you think?

Very nice. They don't come like that very often at all.

Yes. I know this coin is kosher. I am amazed with its state of preservation. Believe it or not but it has mint luster too which the photograph was not able to show. Here is the other side:

polushka1768kmsibrev110.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And obverse again

polushka1768kmsibobv110.jpg

Yes. I know this coin is kosher. I am amazed with its state of preservation. Believe it or not but it has mint luster too which the photograph was not able to show. Here is the other side:

polushka1768kmsibrev110.jpg

And obverse again

polushka1768kmsibobv110.jpg

Beautiful coin. Congratulations! And I think that mint luster is visible in these photos.

Yes. I know this coin is kosher. I am amazed with its state of preservation. Believe it or not but it has mint luster too which the photograph was not able to show.

You will look for a long time before you will find a better one. :bhyper:

Congratulations on your good fortune in acquiring such a superb example of this type. :bthumbsup: It is a collector's prize.

Archived