CoinPeople.com

Top visited European forum on Russian coins?

litvania

I wander which one is best Forum on the matter in English?

Maybe not too good question to ask on this Forum, but still...

:friends:

Wait wait, are you saying that this forum with 2,374 Topics and 20,491 Replies is not good enough for you? :D We also have two well-known authors of Russian numismatics here, R W Julian and Steve Moulding. If that's not good enough, I don't know what's better :)

Welcome to coinpeople by the way.

Russian section is much smaller :yes: Still, I'm happy that I got in a right place :)

Russian section is much smaller :yes: Still, I'm happy that I got in a right place :)

Welcome here! I dont't know of a better English language forum for Russian coins. Sigi

-

Frankly, I've registered to find Russian coin dealer in Europe, since I have a huge hoard of Ivan the Terrible wire copecks (premium grades, VF...Unc). :art:

Is there any?

Not obligatory for sale, swap also interests me (since I love ancient and medieval coinage of Europe).

Frankly, I've registered to find Russian coin dealer in Europe, since I have a huge hoard of Ivan the Terrible wire copecks (premium grades, VF...Unc). :art:

Is there any?

Not obligatory for sale, swap also interests me (since I love ancient and medieval coinage of Europe).

how many wires in a hoard more than ten thousands :bhyper:

Archived