CoinPeople.com

A Couple of Pieces (A n00b question)

jhill

Good Morning,

1st off I want to apologize in advance of not being more organized about this but I was cleaning up in my house and ran across this little "stash" of domestic(American) & foreign currency, it ANYONE at all can assist me in knowing the value's and names of some of these pieces I would greatly appreciate it.

*The one with Egyptian hieroglyphs is a torn piece i found walking in the house one day, never did find the rest, nor do i know what it was doing where i found it at.

Again thanks for your help, and hopefully the picture are clear enough.

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

(continue in next post)

As far as the bankotes go, the philippine and Zaire notes will only get you 1-1.50 each max due to the condition they are in. The Canadian and US notes can be traded in for Face Value, and in that condition, that's about all they're worth. THe UK pound may get you 2-3 bucks, but you'd have to talk them into it. The torn off bit of the Egyptian pound is just a piece of torn paper now. Nice notes, but the condition is just too bad to have much premium. Keep them as a novelty of something you found one day.

Gotta let a coin guy chime in on the metal.

As far as the bankotes go, the philippine and Zaire notes will only get you 1-1.50 each max due to the condition they are in. The Canadian and US notes can be traded in for Face Value, and in that condition, that's about all they're worth. THe UK pound may get you 2-3 bucks, but you'd have to talk them into it. The torn off bit of the Egyptian pound is just a piece of torn paper now. Nice notes, but the condition is just too bad to have much premium. Keep them as a novelty of something you found one day.

Gotta let a coin guy chime in on the metal.

kool beans, thank you alot man!

Archived