Jump to content

not sure what to call it

Recommended Posts


i am new at this. i love coins but had no idea there was a whole world for error coins. i have a canadian dime. 2006. the tail side is mostly raw. the only part that got printed, on this side, was the 2006 and a touch of the blue nose. the rest of it is seriously raw. ripply, raw, coin. could anyone help me, maybe telling me what this is call and possible if it is really that special.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...