CoinPeople.com

One of those modern coins that is a hit - this year's release

gxseries

I'd like to be there with her!

she can be a gramma age according poor antique bath-house :hysterical:

It's already over 350 dollars!!! :shock: You guys, there's more than 4999 grandmoms, I mean debushkas out there so there's no need to be desperate! :doh:

Does anyone know what was the original issue price in Russia or you don't normally get a catalog for those?

I don't know what other 3 rubles are more expensive than this coin other than the 1999 Ufa 3 ruble.

But seriously - why does it seem that every time I really like some particular coin and prepare to pay for it, prices just jack up for no good reason? :wallbash:

It's already over 350 dollars!!! :shock: You guys, there's more than 4999 grandmoms, I mean debushkas out there so there's no need to be desperate! :doh:

Does anyone know what was the original issue price in Russia or you don't normally get a catalog for those?

I don't know what other 3 rubles are more expensive than this coin other than the 1999 Ufa 3 ruble.

But seriously - why does it seem that every time I really like some particular coin and prepare to pay for it, prices just jack up for no good reason? :wallbash:

in my opinion - this coin can be one of first nudity russian coin so can be popular as well as french and other countries nudity items - such a russian prestige :)

It just goes to show you, gxseries, that you have excellent taste. :D

That is a very pretty coin.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived