CoinPeople.com

Reputable eBay sellers

Blacktusk

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum, but not to the hobby. I never thought of using the Internet to expand my collection, for the most part I have collected by travelling or by friends/family who bring bills back. Anyway, just wondering which sellers on eBay have a good reputation. I don't want to buy counterfeit bills. Who do you guys buy from?

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum, but not to the hobby. I never thought of using the Internet to expand my collection, for the most part I have collected by travelling or by friends/family who bring bills back. Anyway, just wondering which sellers on eBay have a good reputation. I don't want to buy counterfeit bills. Who do you guys buy from?

The best way on ebay is to look for people with high ratings (as with any items on ebay). But also you could see if your local dealer operates on ebay and buy from them. I purchased some notes from some people on ebay but will get the list of who they are for you so you can know who are ok.

i have got 2-4 sellers but i don't know if i can tell here or by private message

one is from the US, cheap shipping, and hundred of positive feedbacks, ships worldwide

another one is from asia (i think hong kong) same as above

(+ some extras where i buy less)

they never failed to me :)

like people above said

check the number of their sold items-transactions (350+, 500, 1000, 5k, 10k the better) volume of business

check the % of positive feedbacks (or anyways if they had any or many negative ones, some doesnt have almost at all)

check if they have best prices over ebay (and you might want to cross that information with other platforms (wth?)

check if the payment system and shipping satisfies your requirements

another thing you might want to check it's if they are member of certain clubs-associations(guarantee?)

most of the stuff in the Gallery below in my signature is from ebay.

Most of the time on eBay it is a one time shot for me buying banknotes from a seller. One seller I buy a lot from is Noteshobby who is based in Bangkok Thailand. His prices often beat his competition and he sends notes well packaged with boarded envelopes so they are not bent etc by the post office. He has a large selection of world stuff and I buy mostly brand new notes from him.

There are other sellers of notes on eBay that were well known as dealers before eBay and their eBay experience is somewhat spotty from experience. That concerns higher value notes and I will only discuss that via PM.