CoinPeople.com

Advertisements

akdrv

Members wishing remove advertisements displayed at the top (Google Ads) and bottom (eBay) can do so by selecting "CP Default No Ads" skin at the very bottom left of the page.

There are other ads displayed to non-registered visitors, but active members will always have an option to turn off all the ads.

Members wishing remove advertisements displayed at the top (Google Ads) and bottom (eBay) can do so by selecting "CP Default No Ads" skin at the very bottom left of the page.

There are other ads displayed to non-registered visitors, but active members will always have an option to turn off all the ads.

Until you said something - I never noticed them on the new site. I guess I just get used to what I want to look for content wise and automatically shut out the rest!

But anything that helps pay for the site has my support though.

Until you said something - I never noticed them on the new site. I guess I just get used to what I want to look for content wise and automatically shut out the rest!

But anything that helps pay for the site has my support though.

You echo my thoughts completely. I look for only what I want to, and the ads if they support this site, have my support.

- Balaji

Archived