CoinPeople.com

copeik 1757, rare?!?

to01vio

Hello,

I have one piece founded in Roumania. Is a copeik, Elizabeth coin, but is not cataloged (see description)!

This item has 17,7 grams weight and 31mm diameter, year 1757, with a white deposit (possible silvered?!??) as in image.

I want to know exactly the value of this coin (1-2-5 copeik) and the market value if is possible.

I want to mention that 1 copeik found in catalogues has ordinarly 10-11 grams and 2 copeik has 28-29g!

Thank you!

untitled.JPG

Not exactly my period..but

this is 2 kopeken 1757 look like the one with value below ST.George and netted edge..popular

so in this poor condition ~ 5,00 USD

about weight - it should be (by catalogue) 20,48 g - but this one is heavilly used so..

hope it helped (and I'm right )

Hello,

I have one piece founded in Roumania. Is a copeik, Elizabeth coin, but is not cataloged (see description)!

This item has 17,7 grams weight and 31mm diameter, year 1757, with a white deposit (possible silvered?!??) as in image.

I want to know exactly the value of this coin (1-2-5 copeik) and the market value if is possible.

I want to mention that 1 copeik found in catalogues has ordinarly 10-11 grams and 2 copeik has 28-29g!

Thank you!

untitled.JPG

this is 2 kopeks of Elizabeth 1757, very bad condition ( no value for me), underweighted a little bit :ninja:

Archived