CoinPeople.com

Where to buy direct from Russia?

cheekychimp

Hi

I would like to buy 2010- 2009 Russian commemorative coins but Goznak/ Moscow Mint do not ship outside of Russia. I have emailed everywhere- does anyone know where I can buy new commemorative coins direct from Russia or Europe? Everywhere I look I can only find old coins or coins below 2005.

Thanks

Hi

I would like to buy 2010- 2009 Russian commemorative coins but Goznak/ Moscow Mint do not ship outside of Russia. I have emailed everywhere- does anyone know where I can buy new commemorative coins direct from Russia or Europe? Everywhere I look I can only find old coins or coins below 2005.

Thanks

Welcome to CoinPeople, cheekychimp! :ninja:

In what country do you live? I know of several German coin dealers who regularly offer these modern commemoratives for sale. You can find them on eBay, for example.

Russia has some very strict laws concerning export of such items, but dealers seem to be able to purchase them through their own channels.

Welcome to CoinPeople, cheekychimp! :ninja:

In what country do you live? I know of several German coin dealers who regularly offer these modern commemoratives for sale. You can find them on eBay, for example.

Russia has some very strict laws concerning export of such items, but dealers seem to be able to purchase them through their own channels.

Hi

Thanks for the reply. I live in England. Can you tell me which German dealers sell modern comm coins?

Hi

Thanks

You can always try these guys:

http://shopconros.ru/show_cat2.php?&ca...n=&idcateg=

send them an email to find out if they ship modern commemorative coins to England

Hi

Thanks

Welcome to coinpeople, cheekychimp :ninja:

Ebay of United Kingdom or US would be one of your choices, also molotok.ru ( russian site), if you not too far from London, make a search of local coin shop and firm and visit your capital ;)

Welcome to coinpeople, cheekychimp :ninja:

Ebay of United Kingdom or US would be one of your choices, also molotok.ru ( russian site), if you not too far from London, make a search of local coin shop and firm and visit your capital ;)

Hi everyone thanks for your help. I've been on Molotok, I think htey are the best bet. Do you know what payment method they use?

Hi everyone thanks for your help. I've been on Molotok, I think htey are the best bet. Do you know what payment method they use?

ask a seller before bidding, can be western union money order, kontakt, sometimes paypal, good luck :ninja:

Archived