CoinPeople.com

Help with some bank notes identities

francisoldfield

Hello all

I have recently been telling all my friends that I am a bank note collector and I have been sent a load that people have got me as presents. I have identified all bar two. I have scanned them and I am hoping all you wonderful people will know what these are...

this is note 1, because i cant get the files sizes any smaller the second note will have its own post

many thanks

francis

note1front.jpg

note1back.jpg

This note is Ukrainian, year of 2005 - a curious one year type that is not seen much in circulation anymore. I say it is curious because the colours were different on this note and when you get them in change you look at them because they are different colours than the previous and current issues of banknotes. Colours since 2006 year have been same of yellow and blue.

There is 1 hryven coin in circulation, but lot like USA dollar coin it isn't very common to find and when I can I keep them - especially commemorative coins like this year 65th anniversary of victory in war of 1941-5.

Hello all

I have recently been telling all my friends that I am a bank note collector and I have been sent a load that people have got me as presents. I have identified all bar two. I have scanned them and I am hoping all you wonderful people will know what these are...

this is note 1, because i cant get the files sizes any smaller the second note will have its own post

many thanks

francis

I bleive it says 2004 not 2005, but my eyes are not as good as they use to be. if it is 2004 it would be P-116a if 2005 it would be a P-116b. A yellow 2006 would be a P-116A not to be confused with a regular 2006 which would be P-116c.

Archived