CoinPeople.com

all things Edward, Prince of Wales, Duke of Windsor, The reason for the gap in my cent collection .1936 dot indeed

OPTICA

Having lamented over the hole in my Canadian cent collection fot too long , I started to look into this man who could be king but thought better of the " opportunity " . I started to collect Royal visit medallions from south africa and such . I have found most of the issued BWA and East Africa, Figi etc. But again two gaps remain . British West Africa 1/10 penny With mint marks KN and H . Any body out there have a lead for me ? I have recently acquired 1911 Investiture Token Edward Prince of Wales in its' original Royal Mint hinged box . Very pleased with this peice . Its like the other book end to duke of windsor memorial silver medallion . There seems to be so much to collect of newer homage to or 'fondly remembering " It gets a bit confusing . And what about this Spink Patina Auction ? Who stuck these things in the first place ? I don't think they did their homewok on the Official crowned bust submissions . Although , I probably would have abdicated as well after seeing these submissions . They might have at least got the crown straight . I digress .

Archived