CoinPeople.com

BPCI Ends

Thanks to all the contestants for some fantastic coins, definately opened up my eyes to some brilliant designs that I hadn't come across before.

A very enjoyable PCI from my perspective! :ninja:

Looks like we'll all have to go and buy some new material for the next one, which I might hold in the winter, thinking October.

A great competition. Very nice coins from all the competitors. Thanks to Syl for running this enjoyable and educational contest.

Congrats, CCG! I love the coin (well, most of them you posted), but I wonder if the way you photographed it had anything to do.

And congrats to you, Sylvester! What a well-run, well-attended competition!

I believe we have PBNI left to do. I'd also like to run a 2009 coin PCI to see last years best coins! Any thoughts?

Thanks for running it! It was quite fun to see all of the entries... some of the hammered and medieval stuff was quite interesting.

I think a PCI for 2009-issued pieces would be a great idea - I'd love to see what's out there.

I'm kind of embarassed to say that I don't even know what the 2009 state quarters are :ninja:

Thanks for running it! It was quite fun to see all of the entries... some of the hammered and medieval stuff was quite interesting.

I think a PCI for 2009-issued pieces would be a great idea - I'd love to see what's out there.

I'm kind of embarassed to say that I don't even know what the 2009 state quarters are :ninja:

I haven't seen them either. Every year, some numismatic website ranks the world's best designs of that year. Sadly, the winners all seem to be commemoratives from Pacific islands... not real coins in my opinion... I'd like to see the best of the coins that circulated!

Archived