CoinPeople.com

Jetons of The Merchant Guilds of Paris

Hello Ian

Still addicted to French jetons I see. Very nice looking piece.

Dale

Addicted, heck, he's a dealer. Turned me on a few years ago when he was selling on FleaBay.

Since then, I've reformed a bit, but I still sold too many things (kids, house, car, etc) to feed my nasty habit.

:ninja:

Addicted, heck, he's a dealer. Turned me on a few years ago when he was selling on FleaBay.

Since then, I've reformed a bit, but I still sold too many things (kids, house, car, etc) to feed my nasty habit.

:ninja:

You must be confusing me with so'one else.....i'm not a dealer. A hustler perhaps, when trying to get a deal. Can't remember buying your kids from you either Frank. Maybe I should raise an `item not received' complaint (?) ;)

Hello Ian

Still addicted to French jetons I see. Very nice looking piece.

Dale

Hi Dale, Good to hear from you sport. Yep. still a` jetonier' and as hooked as ever.

Really? You're not the Ian who was selling French jetons on FleaBay a few years ago? My mistake... We Americans, we figure one Ian from the UK sells us something, and then we meet another Ian, must be the same guy. :ninja: So I won't blame you. And I guess it wasn't you I sold the kids to. Now if I could just find my pawn ticket, it's around here somewhere...

Archived