CoinPeople.com

Söderman collection

sigistenz

schweizbankverein.jpg

Some out of print Russian Literature was offered in Baldwin's auction 65, May 5, 2010. Prices realized were incredibly high.

This hardbound catalog of the famous Söderman, Leonid collection contains 447 lots, all pictured, with outstanding rarities,

some of them never seen since.

schweizbankverein2.jpg

Also depicted full page are each of the rulers since Ivan the Terrible and an old map.

Hit link below to see that the book fetched £280!(plus gravy).

http://www.sixbid.com/nav.php?p=viewsale&a...id=6739&s=b

As I concentrate on copper now, my copy (undamaged, as new) is available :ninja:. PM invited. Thank you, Sigi

Some out of print Russian Literature was offered in Baldwin's auction 65, May 5, 2010. Prices realized were incredibly high.

This hardbound catalog of the famous Söderman, Leonid collection contains 447 lots, all pictured, with outstanding rarities,

some of them never seen since.

Also depicted full page are each of the rulers since Ivan the Terrible and an old map.

Hit link below to see that the book fetched £280!(plus gravy).

http://www.sixbid.com/nav.php?p=viewsale&a...id=6739&s=b

As I concentrate on copper now, my copy (undamaged, as new) is available.. PM invited. Thank you, Sigi

I looked for my copy but could not find it on short order. I did find the Hess & Bank Leu catalogue

from November 1968 and, according to Ran Zander, this was also the Södermann collection. It is

primarily gold, silver, and platinum though there are a few copper plate coins and pattern pieces.

RWJ

I looked for my copy but could not find it on short order. I did find the Hess & Bank Leu catalogue

from November 1968 and, according to Ran Zander, this was also the Södermann collection. It is

primarily gold, silver, and platinum though there are a few copper plate coins and pattern pieces.

RWJ

I have it but my copy is apparently not as nice as Sigi's. The pages were glued, rather than sewn in and a few of them have come loose as the glue has aged. Maybe I should have it rebound.

Given the fact that is has become virtually impossible to buy one nowdays for any amount of money, I am not surprised someone spent that kind of money on the catalog. Guys, do not forget that there is a bunch of people who do not even consider this amount as money...

got one extra, all offers to my pm :ninja:

Archived