CoinPeople.com

25 kopecks , years 1893 , 1894, 1895.

deusdamorte

I have 3 , 25 kopecks from years 1893, 94, 95. two are from Alexander the 3rd and one is from nicholas the first I think.

I have no clue about their actual values and ive already searched the internet and very little is talked about them , expecially the 25kopeck of 1893.

So if anyone could help me with that i would appreciate it.

In the picture is the 1894 on I had to reduce the format cause it was too large so thats why it looks all plurry and stuff.

untitled.JPG

untitled1.JPG

If you want to get a I'd suggest that you better show quality pictures of both sides of each coin, maybe to see their edges will be helpful too.

Here is the rest , The 1893 is bad I know ,but in real life it looks the same as the 1894 one its just that the picture is taken with an different camera. maybe you can give me an general idea on those pictures.

Thankyou

untitled.JPG

untitled3.JPG

2.JPG

I have 3 , 25 kopecks from years 1893, 94, 95. two are from Alexander the 3rd and one is from nicholas the first I think.

I have no clue about their actual values and ive already searched the internet and very little is talked about them , expecially the 25kopeck of 1893.

So if anyone could help me with that i would appreciate it.

In the picture is the 1894 on I had to reduce the format cause it was too large so thats why it looks all plurry and stuff.

I don't like it -- the edges of the letters and the edge of the coin look too soft. Looks like a Chinese fake to me. :ninja:

well maybe im not arguing on that but then its an damn old chinese fake

Coins can be artificially worn and/or cleaned to make them look aged. With better pictures, it would be easier to determine.

true, to get a qualified opinion - you need to improve the picture quality;

your pictures are blury :ninja:

Archived