CoinPeople.com

1849 pacific co 5 dollar gold piece

leshpapa77

i have just purchased this coin. it was almost impossible for me to find a picture of it on the web. i was wondering if anyone knew anything about this coin. i here it is very rare. there is a T stamped in the front, right below the p in company. any info will be greatly appreciated.

.....but the values on PCGS start at $170,000 in VF20.

Holy cow, that's four years of college at a private school. :ninja:

Unless you know what you bought, its probably a copy. I suspect you are not an expert in the territorial coins if you are trying to find a picture on the web.

Holy cow, that's four years of college at a private school. ;)

In this economy, you're probably better off using your money investing in coinage then you are by going to college! :ninja:

Don't I know it ;)

College is an investment that pays off for the rest of your life. You'll see... :ninja:

Yeah, college pays, it's graduate school that's questionable!

If I get into the graduate school I want....yeah that part will definitely pay!

Right now when I graduate, I'll barely make double what I make now. But it's a necessary stepping stone to a large pay increase.

If I get into the graduate school I want....yeah that part will definitely pay!

Right now when I graduate, I'll barely make double what I make now. But it's a necessary stepping stone to a large pay increase.

Oooh.. MBA? Where?

Oooh.. MBA? Where?

Looking at CRNA school at Case Western. Have three friends in that school. One going in, one currently in, and the other graduating this year. Nothing like a near 3x pay increase (but you can't work for those 27 months you're in school).

Looking at CRNA school at Case Western. Have three friends in that school. One going in, one currently in, and the other graduating this year. Nothing like a near 3x pay increase (but you can't work for those 27 months you're in school).

declined Case Western MSAcct in feb. they offered decent fellowship though.

Archived