CoinPeople.com

Coin Identification

morrisond

Hi,

I've looked all over the internet but can't find a picture or anything. I want to know if there is anything special about it, or it's just worth it's weight in gold

As close as I can type it on the front it says 50 PYbreN (sorry I don't know how to type in Russian) 1993r bAHK POCCNN with what looks like a picture of a two headed Gryphon

On the back it is the picture of someones head with a harp to the left and an angel to the right. At the bottom it says something like C.B. PAXMAHNHOB and at the top POCCHR H MNPOBAR KYrbTYPA

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Hi,

I've looked all over the internet but can't find a picture or anything. I want to know if there is anything special about it, or it's just worth it's weight in gold

As close as I can type it on the front it says 50 PYbreN (sorry I don't know how to type in Russian) 1993r bAHK POCCNN with what looks like a picture of a two headed Gryphon

On the back it is the picture of someones head with a harp to the left and an angel to the right. At the bottom it says something like C.B. PAXMAHNHOB and at the top POCCHR H MNPOBAR KYrbTYPA

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Like this one?

That's the one exactly. At only 7,500 minted would this be considered 'rare'? Any idea of value?

Thanks

At Russian web auction ("Molotok") there are several offers, and "Buy now" prices start at about $380 - that is approx. BV+25%.

http://molotok.ru/listing.php/search?categ...w=1&order=p

Therefore, I think we can judge that it is not rare.

Archived