CoinPeople.com

Can I sell Russian coins here?

oregoncoin

I've been lurking on the forum a while, but I can't recall ever seeing posts listing Russian coins for sale. Is it OK to offer coins for sale here?

Over the years, I've accumulated a few hundred Russian coins that aren't what I consider "keepers," because they don't fit into my main collecting interests. Most are common 1700s copper and Nicholas II silver, worth $5-20 each. There are also some old wire money coins, and other imperial silver and copper, maybe a few jetons and medals. About 40 are uncommon, and worth as much as a few hundred bucks each.

Is it OK to list that stuff for sale here? Mods, if this is against the rules or forum spam, please delete. Thanks!

oregoncoin, you are free to sell your coins as long as you fulfill the requirements of having at least 25 posts and being in this forum for at least 30 days. All you need is another 18 quality posts - not just some "alright; thank you; just attempting to make another post" and so forth. You should post your sells here in this section: http://www.coinpeople.com/index.php?showforum=47

I'm sure everyone will be looking forward to have you have for offer. Cheers

Thanks for the info, gx! Now, the challenge begins... 18 meaningful posts, er, I mean 17 meaningful posts to go. :ninja: I kind of feel like Richard Pryor's character in Brewster's Millions, except I'm not a blind, black comedian, and the "prize" awaiting me is the right to sell my dupes to fellow Russian coin enthusiasts, not a giant inheritance. Let the game begin! ;)

Thanks for the info, gx! Now, the challenge begins... 18 meaningful posts, er, I mean 17 meaningful posts to go. :ninja: I kind of feel like Richard Pryor's character in Brewster's Millions, except I'm not a blind, black comedian, and the "prize" awaiting me is the right to sell my dupes to fellow Russian coin enthusiasts, not a giant inheritance. Let the game begin! ;)

Dear oregoncoin,

instead of doing another 17 meaningful-less post why would not you just put your treasure on t eBay? At the eBay as the minimum you are getting a MARKET price for your merchandise.

Regards,

kopeikin

Dear oregoncoin,

instead of doing another 17 meaningful-less post why would not you just put your treasure on t eBay? At the eBay as the minimum you are getting a MARKET price for your merchandise.

Regards,

kopeikin

It seems to me that there are many coin buyers on eBay who obviously never read these forums.

so, shouldnt you be giving your coins away for free? ;)

Let the game begin! :ninja:

why do not you read some topics on a 2nd and other pp and answer some with your opinion,

you just need 15 to go ;)

Archived